"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Thursday, May 7, 2009
cherry blossoms
One of my favorite parts of spring is this HUGE cherry tree that blooms in my parent's front yard. It's just gorgeous!
Every spring we used to take pictures in this tree--my older sister and I, and our friends Jonalee and Amy. I'm not sure how many pictures we ended up with.
I decided to take a few of Maddie under the tree. I can't decide which picture of her smelling flowers I like better. Hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww, fun memories :)
Maddie cracks me up. She is so funny and cute, and that's just from pictures, she must keep you guys laughing!
Amy
Post a Comment