"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
Martha Washington
Sunday, December 21, 2008
ready and waiting
Christmas presents are wrapped. I'm ready for Christmas!
In a few hours, as soon as Braden comes home from the second church service, our Christmas vacation officially starts! Yay!
Last year after Christmas at Kmart. It was all on clearance, so I picked up the paper & 2 10-yd spools of gorgeous, wired fabric ribbon for like $6 or something. Can't beat those after Christmas deals!
3 comments:
Beautiful paper. Where'd you get it?
Merry Christmas!
Last year after Christmas at Kmart. It was all on clearance, so I picked up the paper & 2 10-yd spools of gorgeous, wired fabric ribbon for like $6 or something. Can't beat those after Christmas deals!
Thanks! Now, if I can only be organized to get out there for the after-Christmas deals...
p.s.-We loved your card.
Post a Comment