Caleb's favorite thing to do right now is play ga'dwums. He also likes to play g'tar. He used to play just the 'tar and dwums, but then he learned that it is a g'tar, so now he also plays g'dwums. He can already keep a steady beat in time to the music, and he loves to end a song with a good flourish.
Today Caleb was singing a song, his own song. As he strummed the g'tar he sang,
God is bigger dan yooooo. (strum strum)
God is bigger dan yooooo. (strum strum strum)
One of my favorite things right now is when Caleb brings me his 12 inch electronic elmo toy guitar and a 12 inch electronic keyboard (that tore off the book it originally came attached to and is missing 1 key) and says, "Heah, Mommy. Yoo pway da panno. I pway g'tar." And then I have to jam with him. He normally sings the ABC song during our jam sessions.
On a different note, Caleb woke up from his nap just now:
Mommy, I sweept foh fwee hoh days.
1 comment:
so cute! i miss the kiddos...
Post a Comment