Hot, freshly roasted coffee, and off we go!
...and the Momma,who was so busy making sure everyone had everything they needed (diapers, snacks, hats, mittens, ipod w/ Christmas music and everything else) that she forgot her own hat and scarf. Brilliant.
We took a gorgeous 45 minute drive out to the tree farm. Talk about a perfect Christmas tree day--awesome winter sky and freezing cold! Well, maybe if it was just a TAD warmer it would have been perfect. It was 25 degrees! But oh it looked and felt like Christmas!Caleb said, VERY seriously and convinced he could do it, "I wan dwive it! Can I dwive pwease?"
He liked pretend driving, but he wanted to drive it for real, too.
Maddie said, "Oh, it's a Smart Car!"

Caleb began to decorate a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree.
For everyone out there who wants to laugh at this picture, stop laughing. The tree did not fall on Braden. He sawed a bit on one side and on the other and then braced himself and started yanking. He yanked our tree down before I realized what he was doing. We were going to yell TIMBER.








No comments:
Post a Comment