Friday, December 5, 2008

conservatory

After the train display, we went to the conservatory.


being butterflies



Caleb was fascinated with the waterfall.


I didn't quite get his full reaction here, but he was wide-eyed and so excited.


Being in a greenhouse always makes me wish I had one.




Looking at koi...it made me sorta miss our old fish pond.

In one of the rooms there was this gorgeous Christmas village! I think it is my favorite Christmas village I've ever seen. It was beautiful. The kids kept chasing the trolley around the village, back and forth, as it would go through the tunnels and up the mountain. Caleb was running in a very funny way--camera couldn't capture it. But we were all laughing at him. He can be so silly.


Outside we climbed up up up...
(Yes, they are going down, but we climbed UP first.)


...to see a view of Susie's beloved KY across the river.


More to come...

No comments: