Last Sunday evening after we made the wreaths. The kids sat down for dinner. I never cook Sunday nights, it being popcorn & a movie night for B & me. I had a sudden inspiration and made these Christmas tree dinners for the kids. It's amazing how fast they disappeared, and I think Maddie ate three of them!
While they were eating we turned out the lights and lit floating snowflake candles. (I love this picture!)
Daddy got out his guitar while the kids ate and played Christmas carols. After dinner Mommy joined him on the piano and Caleb joined us on the drums. We decided that Maddie will have to pick an instrument--she voted for violin. We'll see. 

2 comments:
What did you use for the children's trees? It looks like peas, raisins? chicken?, figs & cheese... but I wasn't sure. They are very cute!
The trees are peas, pistachios are decorating the trees, the trunk is a prune, the snow on the ground is cheese, and the star on top of the tree is a mini meringue from Trader Joes. Good guess, though! :)
Post a Comment