This weekend my friend Rebecca got married to her new hubby Seth. Maddie and I both had the honor of being in the wedding. It was a fun but exhausting weekend, as we made three trips over three days down to where she lives, well over an hour each way! But it was worth it--I wouldn't have missed it for anything. More to come...
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Monday, October 12, 2009
wedding weekend
This weekend my friend Rebecca got married to her new hubby Seth. Maddie and I both had the honor of being in the wedding. It was a fun but exhausting weekend, as we made three trips over three days down to where she lives, well over an hour each way! But it was worth it--I wouldn't have missed it for anything. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment