Friday, October 9, 2009

please come home

Dear Daddy,
We've had a good time while you were gone, but just like in the past, we're ready for you to come home. Four days is just a little too long without you. We really begin to miss you, and Mommy says it's just long enough for 'stuff' to happen. Like we were playing outside yesterday and the grass really is a bit too long--our baw got wost in it one time. Then there was Mommy's garden arch that blew all the way over. It was SOOO windy! She managed to put it back up, but just between you and us, you might want to take a look at it. I don't think she staked it all the way back in the ground. Did you hear about your car? It bwoke. Poppop dwove it to the shop. He says it's 'the master cylinder for the clutch'. Of course we still have our car so Mommy's still been able to drive us everywhere. She's been out to lots of stores two more times looking for shoes for herself and me for the wedding we're in on Sunday, and she STILL can't find any! Caleb has been good sometimes, but he did sneak into my bedroom and used my markers to color all over my throw rug. I cried, but Mommy says not to worry, because she can wash it. Caleb, maybe you should tell Daddy about the OTHER thing you did, you know, in the bathroom? I was goeen poopie an' I did a BIIIG poopie in the potty and da handle bwoke off an' I dwopped it in the potty. It was a askident. Mommy couldn't see the handle though and we had to leave and so she left it for later, and then we came home and Caleb went upstairs and did ANOTHER poopie in the SAME potty! Mommy can't see ANYTHING now. We got to stay up late one night, and we've been waking up extra early every morning. I wike to get up urwy! Mommy doesn't seem too impressed with our early rising and she seems a little tired. This morning she let us watch a movie while she took a long hot shower. She said she has a headache. I wonder why? We love you, Daddy--I wuv you!--and can't wait to see you this afternoon!
Love, Maddie an' Caweb

No comments: