"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Monday, October 12, 2009
seven years
One thing I had wanted to do for our 5 year anniversary was to get dressed in our wedding clothes and take pictures. However, our 5-year came and went and that never happened. I thought maybe I would wait until our 10 year anniversary, but had second thoughts. Maybe I should just wear the gown while I still fit in it. Why 'tempt fate' so to speak, who knows what 3 more years might bring? :) So I asked my friend Jonalee if she would take some pictures, and she did, and they are just lovely. I have such talented friends! Last year Megan did our family photos, and this year Jonalee and Kristen took photos of Braden and me. What gifts these pictures are! Thank you, Jonalee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment