Caleb's been a bit of a trouble maker lately.
He loves markers, but after coloring on the stool, printer and kitchen floor, they have been banned until further notice. But then he took a crayon and colored all up and down the wooden legs of a chair. I guess the crayons will be banned too.
Then this morning he called from upstairs saying that he "nee' to go poopie," and when I told him to come downstairs so I could help him, he promptly arrived bottomless and dirty. He went on the toilet, so I thought there might not be much of anything upstairs. Nope. There was a nice plop right in the middle of my bathroom floor next to his briefs and pants. Lovely. He told me "I twy ta pick i' up but I can't." Please, don't pick it up!
And then a bit later I went to use the bathroom myself and reached down to pick up the toilet paper roll that was on the floor only to realize it was sopping wet. He'd thrown it in the toilet again, but this time he pulled it out and left it pooling on the floor. Nice one. Thank goodness for disinfecting spray!
1 comment:
heehee... sounds like life around our house :)
Post a Comment