"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I'm just helpin', Ma!
So this morning Caleb had to go potty...or so he said. Maddie chose to help him. Most times, she really is a help, but today we were dealing with poopie in big boy briefs. While I was innocently making oatmeal downstairs, Maddie was helping Caleb. I think it was the "Oh no, Buddy! Now we're going to have to throw away your underwear!" that I heard coming from upstairs that clued me in. I ran up the stairs and was greeted at the top by Maddie holding his rather full briefs and offering them to me. "Here ya go." Yikes! She'd helped him alright. Helped him make a big mess of himself and the potty seat. Oh my, what a way to start a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment