On Sunday, Braden preached his first Sunday Sermon at our church. He did a great job, if I do say so myself! Of course, some long days and nights preceded this event. On Saturday evening, the kids got ready for bed early, then they and I snuggled down on the couch with a special snack, a mug of tea, a sippy cup of little girl's tea & a sippy cup of little boy's tea, and we watched Dumbo together.
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
preach it, daddy!
On Sunday, Braden preached his first Sunday Sermon at our church. He did a great job, if I do say so myself! Of course, some long days and nights preceded this event. On Saturday evening, the kids got ready for bed early, then they and I snuggled down on the couch with a special snack, a mug of tea, a sippy cup of little girl's tea & a sippy cup of little boy's tea, and we watched Dumbo together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment