Tuesday, November 27, 2012

maisie's indoor ride

We borrowed this push toy from Maisie's physical therapist.  It was just the right height for her to push as she was learning to walk.  Well, Maisie quickly (that afternoon, I think!) discovered that it doubled as the perfect stroller for herself.  Because she's so tiny, she fit right in perfectly.  Maddie and Caleb would push her around the house...and boy did she love that!  She'd beg them for rides quite often. 

We had to watch Caleb because he would push her so fast (like really fast) that going around corners she'd nearly fall out!  It was always such a funny picture watching her fly by, arms out, trying to balance...right before I'd tell Caleb to SLOW DOWN. 

Did I mention that Maisie graduated from PT?  I can't remember!  But at the end of October, she did.  She's walking like a champ now and on target for her age.  So grateful we were able to do that PT with her to get her up to speed! (Literally, hah!)

No comments: