Maisie's got a silly side to her, and there are certain things Caleb
does that really speak to her...like taking her baby and throwing it up
in the air so it slams to the floor with a bump. She thinks it's
hilarious. Here she is with "Hay-yup." I think he was just making her baby
talk and do silly things, which she thoroughly enjoyed. "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Saturday, November 24, 2012
"hay-yup" and maisie
Maisie's got a silly side to her, and there are certain things Caleb
does that really speak to her...like taking her baby and throwing it up
in the air so it slams to the floor with a bump. She thinks it's
hilarious. Here she is with "Hay-yup." I think he was just making her baby
talk and do silly things, which she thoroughly enjoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment