Wednesday, June 15, 2011

my food blog

So many friends and acquaintances have asked me over the years about how to eat organically while keeping to a budget.  Over time I have sat down and talked with people, written emails, documents and notes about it...and most recently I had fun teaching a little class about it.  I've long contemplated blogging about it, and all the pieces kind of fell together to begin in March.

So if you are curious about what it means to eat whole foods, if you are trying to eat healthier or perhaps just more organic foods, or if you wonder how it can be done on a budget, check out my blog.  My hope is that the blog really serves to be a resource to help others to learn how they can eat healthfully while still keeping their budget small. It really is possible!

My food blog:  WholeFoodsOnABudget.com

No comments: