Thursday, June 30, 2011

the big birthday party

So we had one big birthday party for Shawn, me, Jez and Caleb, who all have birthdays within about 3 weeks of each other.  I went a little crazy making cupcakes (I always do this to myself!) and told Braden to hold me back next year. 
I made turtle cupcakes filled with caramel, strawberry-filled vanilla cupcakes with white chocolate icing and s'mores cupcakes. 
Braden took pictures of part of my mess...probably to help me remember!!  He says I always seem to forget.  Really??  (I do.)

We got Caleb and Jezzy water guns for their birthdays...which called for a some fighting, oh yeah.  They chased Braden around like crazy and all got drenched!
We had such a great week with Shawn and the kids!  We are so glad you guys came!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OK, you are crazy! and second...I can't believe I just saw marshmellow fluff in your kitchen!! =)

Christy said...

I know! I am getting quite shocking in my old age. :)