Meet this year's Yamily Family!
In the past, a theme has typically emerged, along with particular reasons why we are who we are. Not so much this year. Caleb was adamant about being a football player with a dark brown football.
Maddie suddenly decided to be a cowgirl because she had just read a story with a cowgirl in it before we left to go to the store.
Braden and I were roaming the craft store tired and completely uninspired. Out of our tiredness and un-inspiration, Braden decided to be the Grinch.
Still completely uninspired, I thought if Braden's going to be the Grinch, I might as well just be a Thanksgiving turkey. Bleh.
In the past, a theme has typically emerged, along with particular reasons why we are who we are. Not so much this year. Caleb was adamant about being a football player with a dark brown football.
Maddie suddenly decided to be a cowgirl because she had just read a story with a cowgirl in it before we left to go to the store.
Braden and I were roaming the craft store tired and completely uninspired. Out of our tiredness and un-inspiration, Braden decided to be the Grinch.
Still completely uninspired, I thought if Braden's going to be the Grinch, I might as well just be a Thanksgiving turkey. Bleh.
And so it goes in the life of the Yamilies, some years are better than others!
(One of these days, I'll have to go searching for the pre-digital age Yamilies.)
No comments:
Post a Comment