When I needed to do some one-on-one spelling work with Maddie, I sent Caleb off to the living room to make some AB patterns.
I gave him all the unifix cubes (which he likes to use) and one task, "Make some AB patterns," and he went to town.
This is a great 'occupier' activity for when you need some time. We keep our unifix cubes stacked by color in the box, so it takes quite a bit of time for little hands to take each colored stack apart, decide which colors to use and then put together patterns.
I think Caleb spent a good 20 minutes or so working on his patterns.
And he did a great job, didn't he?
I gave him all the unifix cubes (which he likes to use) and one task, "Make some AB patterns," and he went to town.
This is a great 'occupier' activity for when you need some time. We keep our unifix cubes stacked by color in the box, so it takes quite a bit of time for little hands to take each colored stack apart, decide which colors to use and then put together patterns.
I think Caleb spent a good 20 minutes or so working on his patterns.
And he did a great job, didn't he?
No comments:
Post a Comment