Maddie's hair has gotten so long and beautiful! I never thought I'd be so attached to her blonde hair, but I am. And I don't like seeing those stray dark hairs that appear now and again at her scalp. I really hope she keeps her blonde hair for a long time yet.
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Monday, November 22, 2010
m's first 'real' haircut
I guess technically it wasn't even a real haircut, since it still occurred at home, but it was a real haircut in that it wasn't Mommy trimming away, but our friend Erin, who actually knows what she's doing!
Maddie's hair has gotten so long and beautiful! I never thought I'd be so attached to her blonde hair, but I am. And I don't like seeing those stray dark hairs that appear now and again at her scalp. I really hope she keeps her blonde hair for a long time yet.
Maddie's hair has gotten so long and beautiful! I never thought I'd be so attached to her blonde hair, but I am. And I don't like seeing those stray dark hairs that appear now and again at her scalp. I really hope she keeps her blonde hair for a long time yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment