"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
Martha Washington
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
* weekend fun | hello summer *
Breakfast kabobs.
Playing in the sprinkler in the backyard.
Strawberry picking.Daddy coming home--hurray!! An early birthday gift--yay! Fresh homemade strawberry gelato.(The best recipe for strawberry ice cream, hands down! Will post recipe tomorrow.)
2 comments:
Mel Leung-Shea
said...
clicking on your blog is a treat for me. just caught up on your last 2 weeks. always fun to see how the Lord is blessing your family and I'm getting some great ideas on how to be a funner mom :) Happy June!
2 comments:
clicking on your blog is a treat for me. just caught up on your last 2 weeks. always fun to see how the Lord is blessing your family and I'm getting some great ideas on how to be a funner mom :) Happy June!
Aww, thank you, Mel! Happy June to you too!
Post a Comment