I have found two sets of readers that I really like. The first set are pretty typical readers, progressing from short vowels to long vowels, practice words on the left side, the story on the right side. They have cute illustrations, and the stories are better than many readers. Maddie is enjoying these.
I'm so glad I found the second set. I only bought the readers (not the curriculum) which are quite inexpensive, and they are unique in that they progress through the entire bible. We're not that far into them yet, but I really like what we are reading so far.
I'm so glad I found the second set. I only bought the readers (not the curriculum) which are quite inexpensive, and they are unique in that they progress through the entire bible. We're not that far into them yet, but I really like what we are reading so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment