We use our counting bears as markers. I included the sight words she knows but also added new words for her to learn. I also made a set of 'color words' bingo cards. This is always a fun way to practice reading...or math, geography, vocabulary...the possibilities are endless!
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
bingo
To help Maddie learn more sight words, I made simple bingo cards. I didn't even do anything fancy--just a simple chart on Word, a different color of words for each bingo card, and I even printed them on regular old paper. I hole-punched them and stuck them in our language arts notebook. That way we can pop them out when we need them, but keep them in working order when we don't.
We use our counting bears as markers. I included the sight words she knows but also added new words for her to learn. I also made a set of 'color words' bingo cards. This is always a fun way to practice reading...or math, geography, vocabulary...the possibilities are endless!
We use our counting bears as markers. I included the sight words she knows but also added new words for her to learn. I also made a set of 'color words' bingo cards. This is always a fun way to practice reading...or math, geography, vocabulary...the possibilities are endless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i wanted to make some sight words for emily to learn. can you show me where to look to find some good preschool ones? thanks...love the bingo idea
Post a Comment