So, what is all the scribbled part, you ask? Well, I know my son. I knew he'd scribble over the whole car in about 1 second. So, as soon as he drew the car, I said, "Wait! Don't color it until Mommy can take a picture!" I ran into the study, grabbed the camera, raced back only to find he had already started scribbling. What a kid! At least I got a photo of half of his first real picture.
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Thursday, March 19, 2009
caleb's car
So Caleb drew a car. I drew one for him, and then he drew his car...only he really liked the wheels. After drawing two wheels, he looked at his car, thought a moment, then starting drawing more wheels--"An heah's anuddah wheel, an anuddah wheel, an anuddah wheel..."
So, what is all the scribbled part, you ask? Well, I know my son. I knew he'd scribble over the whole car in about 1 second. So, as soon as he drew the car, I said, "Wait! Don't color it until Mommy can take a picture!" I ran into the study, grabbed the camera, raced back only to find he had already started scribbling. What a kid! At least I got a photo of half of his first real picture.
So, what is all the scribbled part, you ask? Well, I know my son. I knew he'd scribble over the whole car in about 1 second. So, as soon as he drew the car, I said, "Wait! Don't color it until Mommy can take a picture!" I ran into the study, grabbed the camera, raced back only to find he had already started scribbling. What a kid! At least I got a photo of half of his first real picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment