When we were taking down our Christmas tree it occurred to me that I had not posted my new ornament for the year. Braden and I always get an ornament each year
that commemorates that year. Braden was going to go out and buy one for my stocking, but we ran out of time for that trip. So I decided I'd pick one up on sale after Christmas and I chose this cute fellah.

But Braden is so sweet. He was making a hospital visit for work and was passing by Anthropologie, so he ran in and found this ornament. It's velvet!

And speaking of taking down the tree--there she goes. This tree was our absolute favorite, we should have named her. She looked beautiful and did not drop a needle. She even sat for 2 weeks after Christmas never watered and still looked lovely. What a tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment