I was preparing a marinade for the roast, and Caleb & Maddie came over to see what I was doing. They watched as I smashed two large garlic cloves with the side of my big old knife blade. When I was done, they both walked away but not before Caleb said quite impressed, "Dat wass a guh job. You dih a guh job, Mommy!"
Maddie was asking for a bunch of things all at the same time. I was telling her she needed to be patient and was trying to help her see what she was doing. So I gently said to her, "Maddie, do you really think Mommy can clean up, make you little girl's tea, make you dinner and read you a story all at the same time?" She got it and very seriously replied, "No, Mommy, you can't. You would have to be a oppapus."
1 comment:
HA!
Post a Comment