So, here's our Christmas tree... the second one. The first one we bought turned out to be a dud. We returned it and got a new one. It was quite a story and quite a hassle, but we ended up paying less for the second tree because it was mis-marked. So when all was said and done we got $15 back for all the hassle. But our new tree proved to be somewhat crooked and bumpy. But it was a full 10-footer, which was fun to have in the house.
2001- just barely dating, from a Christmas party
2002- just married, a wedding gift

2003- just home from Ireland

2004- newborn Maddie, a gift (it's hard to tell but 'Maddie' is in my arms)
2005- Bray put this in my stocking
2006- living with my parents while renovating our new home
(we still need to put in a photo!)

2007- we bought this while Christmas shopping
oops! I just realized I don't have a pic--I'll have to fix that later.
the gingerbread house Maddie and I made at a party

lanterns and greenery on the mantle
the gorgeous nativity my grandmother gave us when we got married

(we still need to put in a photo!)

2007- we bought this while Christmas shopping
oops! I just realized I don't have a pic--I'll have to fix that later.
the gingerbread house Maddie and I made at a party

lanterns and greenery on the mantle
the gorgeous nativity my grandmother gave us when we got married

No comments:
Post a Comment