"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Thursday, October 16, 2008
the very hungry caterpillar
Something about listening to a 2-year old read a story to himself that is just so cute! Caleb was having his nightly reading time alone in his crib. I peeked in on him and he was 'reading' The Very Hungry Caterpillar to himself. "An' he ate a weaf. An' he ate a ice cweam cone, an' a piece of pickaw, an' a piece of meat, an' a piece of...dat, an' of dat an' dat. Tummy ache. He ate a weaf...an' he made a...cah-coh-nee...cah-coh-nuh, a cahcayNUH." And he closed the book, the end, but still repeated to himself, 'cahcayNUH, cahcayNUH....'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment