Friday, October 3, 2008

* D is for... *

...DANCING Maddie has been doing ballet in her new leotard. There's a cute book called 'Lili at Ballet' by Rachel Isadora that teaches a little bit of ballet as you read along. Really sweet illustrations.

...DRUMS Caleb broke another of my wooden spoons while playing drums.

...
DUCK, DOG, DO, DEER, DISHWASHER Some of the words we listed in our D book.

...DOUGHNUTS We took a preschool field trip with friends to get doughnuts this morning and then play at the park. Maddie was outnumbered 6 to 1 by the boys! We moms were all kicking ourselves for forgetting cameras--yes all four of us! So many cute photos that were missed--messy faces, balloons, hats, kiddie hugs, chasing, laughing, not to mention the perfectly gorgeous fall day itself. Speaking of forgetting things, during our time out I realized I had forgotten my cell phone and the diaper bag, Jenni her wallet! (In case you're wondering, we didn't forget any kids.)

I will leave you with some of Maddie's dancing moves (along with one shot of Caleb getting in on the action).





all DONE!


No comments: