...to share some quirky things about myself, but I'm taking some liberty here. I blog to record our family life, and I don't think I want to include a section on my own quirks!
So, here are 10, make that 11 things I am currently enjoying and being inspired by. When I've seen other bloggers make these lists, I've appreciated them, because I always find another great idea--some of which are included below. And because I want more ideas, I'm actually going to tag my sis and some friends...Jess, Megan, Katie, and Jonalee--girls, if you're willing, just 5 or more things you are currently enjoying or are inspired by (no need to tag others).
1. This etsy site that sells really fun fabric.
2. My apron--there's a reason housewives used to wear them, folks! (so useful)
3. The change of seasons.
4. This fun blog that offers new craft project ideas daily.
5. The 'Peach Buckle' I made yesterday. A 'buckle'--I found out--is kind of like an upside down fruit cobbler with a crumbly topping added to it. I left the recipe on my sidebar.
6. Crocheting with the wool from my long ago trip to Nova Scotia.
7. Reading 'Dog Blue' and 'Adele & Simon' to Maddie and Caleb.
8. My dad and sister La, who are in the final 3 weeks of training for the Marine Corp Marathon (his first, her second). Wow!!!
9. My very last taste of summer: 'lavender lemonade' made with my final little lavender harvest.
10. Crafting Madeleine's birthday crown...almost done, pictures comin' soon!
11. Just had to include one more--one of my favorite cooking blogs (skip the tofu recipes!)
No comments:
Post a Comment