First you need to cut out several pairs of paper hearts of various assorted sizes.
Next, decorate your hearts in whatever way you choose. We did stickers, because that's about all Maddie's up to at this point.
Decorating done!
Then cut a long length of ribbon and double it over in half. Hold down the ribbon near the top to allow for as big or little a loop as you would like. The loop allows you to hang your craft so you can enjoy it.
Place a heart, decorated side down under the ribbon, allowing as much loop as you'd like. Cover with glue.
Place the matching heart on top.
Continue until all your hearts are attached to the ribbon.
Curl the ribbon at the bottom with a pair of scissors...and you're done!
Here was Caleb's contribution to the craft--a bright red moustache from eating raspberries & peaches.
1 comment:
They are so cute! I hardly recognize Caleb now! He has grown so much in just 2 months. I guess when I see him in May he might be walking. They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment