Thursday, January 4, 2007

All About K-Bobe!

An update on our growing boy...Today he discovered how to bang. He banged on my hand while he nursed, he banged on the tray of his play saucer, he banged on the arm of the chair I was sitting in, he banged on the highchair tray while he ate his dinner. He's a boy alright! Bang bang bang!




Caleb is pushing himself up pretty high and digging some with his knees. Maybe soon he'll start scooting around. I'm not expecting it too soon as he does NOT like to be on his tummy.





K-Bobe is also sitting up all the time these days! It's his new favorite playing position.










Here are 2 shots from bathtime. Caleb got so excited when he could see himself in the showerhead. He would giggle and shriek with excitement each time he saw himself. It was pretty funny.












This last shot has no story behind it. I'm just putting it up because I think it's hilarious! Caleb looks like he's saying, 'surprise!'

1 comment:

Jessica said...

He is the cutest little boy on earth! I wish I was there to give him a big sqeeze!
Jess