We arrived just in time to sneak in a quick jaunt to the beach before dark.
The kids weren't going to get in of course. What was I thinking?!?
The beach is Maisie's happy place. Sun, sand, water, texture!
Movies and ice cream in the evenings.
The older 3 loved the waves. The duke wasn't too sure about that and hung back with me. I took advantage of that and sat in my beach chair and read a good book!
Braden found a shell fragment and told Duke it was Pop-Pop's toenail. He fell for it hook, line and sinker...he even tried it on for size.
The big bubbles from their vacation bags were super fun!
Movies and ice cream in the evenings.
Braden casted a few.
The duke caught his first fish...a shark! Yikes!
And then what would vacation be without another sleeping Duke picture? We found him here one afternoon. He'd gone to the potty...and then we realized after a while that he hadn't reappeared. The funniest part was he was laying their pant-less! I had to cover him before I took the photo, for modesty's sake.
I could make a whole book of this kid's funny sleeping photos!











No comments:
Post a Comment