A bunch of family met up at Shawn's for McLaren's graduation from high school. Yay, McLaren!
One morning we found a cute little tree frog snoozing in the curl of the front porch chair.
Maddie and Caleb braved the heat with FaFa and picked a pail of wild blackberries from around the pond.
They were rewarded that afternoon with blackberry chocolate chip ice cream!
Nonna & FaFa shared some of their watermelons with us.
Duke wanted to lose a few pounds so he decided that really hot weather was the best time to RUN around the house all day in his lion costume.
I have returned to painting...well, here and there, that is. I messed around with some little herb sketches.
The kids got a huge kick out of the monster egg I brought home from our friends down the street where we buy our eggs. It was truly the most enormous chicken egg I have ever seen.
Caleb was the lucky one who got to eat it - I fried it for him and it took up nearly the whole skillet!
I picked these carrots from the garden.
Pretty garden flowers!
Summer color!
I think the kids' favorite meal of the month was hamburgers with oven-fried potato chips.
The littles painted
And I walked in on this sweet moment...a first. ALL 4 KIDS playing together. Now that's a moment to remember! The bigs were playing monopoly and the littles joined in on their teams.











No comments:
Post a Comment