Duke crafted his own hair one afternoon.
Caleb found a recipe for oo-bleck in a book he was reading, so we all made some one day. The kids enjoyed messing around with the semi-solid/semi-liquid gunk.
Mommy crafted Aunt Shawny's wedding cake!
And we found the simplest recipe for a most delicious ice cream! Puree an orange honeydew with a smidge of sugar. Whip a carton of cream, gently mix the puree and cream and put in the ice cream maker. SO GOOD. We made it more than once!
The littles and I also made play-dough. They've played with it all summer long!
I crafted this beautiful mess...
...and added this beautiful mess...
...which became THIS delicious mess—our spring tradition!
The duke got creative with his dinner one night!
And I pulled out all the remaining greens from the garden. We sure did have a whole lot of good greens from the garden this spring. Not sure this is really crafting at all at this point, but oh well!






No comments:
Post a Comment