As far as crawling...er, that would be scooting on his belly...he gets around. But he'd much rather walk than scoot. I've been putting him on the stairs to try to get some crawling action. Duke, don't you know it's developmentally important to CRAWL??! Your momma does!
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Monday, July 1, 2013
june 25
As far as crawling...er, that would be scooting on his belly...he gets around. But he'd much rather walk than scoot. I've been putting him on the stairs to try to get some crawling action. Duke, don't you know it's developmentally important to CRAWL??! Your momma does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment