Wednesday, September 28, 2011

maisie meets the ocean

Of course this was Maisie's first time at the beach.  I had the hardest time finding a swimsuit for her due to her small size (still 0-3mos). Knowing she would hardly use it, I just couldn't justify spending more than $10 on a suit. Well, what I ended up with was a swimshirt--they were sold out of the bottoms.  So Maisie rocked the beach with her swimshirt and diaper...couldn't find little swimmers her size either!
Feet in the ocean.

Feet in the sand.

Up went the little legs.  Didn't like that!

Maisie didn't really like her hat either.  

Needless to say, most of the time we were on the beach Maisie was in the house napping with someone listening for her on the monitor.  Aside from a few short sessions in my arms on the beach, sticking her toes in water and watching the waves come in and go out...
...most of Maisie's beach experience happened within the wrap.  Boy was this thing great at the beach!  (I even got Braden to wear it twice while we went on long walks down the beach.  But shhhh--he said he'd never wear it, so you didn't hear that from me!)

No comments: