We had a big family party--Bubby, PopPop, Granny, Gair, Tarrah, Nonna, FaFa, La and the four of us!
Her requested dinner: spaghetti and little meatballs, crouton salad (a.k.a. caesar salad), bread and green beans.
Maddie had us all laughing trying to blow out her candles. She was puffing hugely but somehow wasn't blowing. I didn't get it--I don't remember her having this trouble before. We were all laughing and she finally got them out, and then everyone asked for a doughnut from the middle of the stack. :)
Doughnuts were pretty yummy...
Her requested dinner: spaghetti and little meatballs, crouton salad (a.k.a. caesar salad), bread and green beans.
Maddie had us all laughing trying to blow out her candles. She was puffing hugely but somehow wasn't blowing. I didn't get it--I don't remember her having this trouble before. We were all laughing and she finally got them out, and then everyone asked for a doughnut from the middle of the stack. :)
Doughnuts were pretty yummy...


No comments:
Post a Comment