"Shhh, Mommy. The trains are being very quiet."
"Oh, well I will tip-toe around and be very quiet while I finish making the bed."
Long pause...thinking.
"Mommy, you don't haff to be quiet. You are not in dis story. Onwy the twains are."
Typical Caleb these days...
"Caleb, it time to wash your hands for lunch."
"Mommy, baby rabbit."
"Oh, okay. Baby rabbit, it's time to wash your hands for lunch."
"Yes, Mommy."
"Caleb, are you still hungry?"
"Mommy, I pwetending to be a baby jagwah who is bwack."
"Ohhh, okay. Baby Jaguar, are you still--?"
"Mommy, not Baby Jagwah. AAA baby jagwah who is BWACK."
(Not to be confused with Baby Jagwah.)
"Ohhh. AAA baby jagwah who is black, are you still hungry?"
"No."
And then Braden and I just started having a little fun with him, asking 'a baby jaguar who is black' all kinds of questions.
If Caleb is not Robin Hood or Diego, he spends much of the day as a baby t-rex, baby rabbit, baby jaguar, baby squirrel, baby whatever...why always a baby I don't know.
1 comment:
Must be the age, again! Xan is little bear, happy cat, little chef, and the list goes on...I get to be part of the fun...this morning I am "big chef". :) I love this age!
Post a Comment