Caleb told me he wanted a black cast, and it looks like that's what he got. Let's hope it's super protective. Despite Braden and I both watching Caleb like a hawk, he has managed to fall on his arm almost every day since he broke it. I just keep praying we survive this time and his arm heals properly! :)
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Monday, March 29, 2010
casted
Well, our son has his cast. I haven't actually seen him yet. Braden just emailed me this picture of him from his iphone, and I expect them to be home within the next 30 minutes. But here he is!
Caleb told me he wanted a black cast, and it looks like that's what he got. Let's hope it's super protective. Despite Braden and I both watching Caleb like a hawk, he has managed to fall on his arm almost every day since he broke it. I just keep praying we survive this time and his arm heals properly! :)
Caleb told me he wanted a black cast, and it looks like that's what he got. Let's hope it's super protective. Despite Braden and I both watching Caleb like a hawk, he has managed to fall on his arm almost every day since he broke it. I just keep praying we survive this time and his arm heals properly! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment