Saturday, June 7, 2008

some great quotes

The storm brought out some great quotes in the kids.

Maddie telling Caleb to not be scared:
We can't be a little bit scared when we are a little bit scared, but we can be a little bit scared when we are a little bit scared, but God is with us.

When Braden came home in the middle of the storm:
I'm so amazing! You are home safe!

Caleb was sitting in my lap, scared, pointing out the windows and telling the storm to cease:
Schop! Schop! Schop!

I was telling Braden about my mom's experience where she saw this cloud with fingers coming off of it similar to the beginnings of a tornado. Maddie overheard this and said they were 'the fingers of God.'

When we came back to our house once the power had returned, Maddie called out, I am so fantaskick! The light is on!

No comments: