"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Baby Bucket
I was putting Maddie down for her nap, and I asked her what music she'd like to listen to. She said, "How 'bout Baby Bucket?" I thought for a minute, running through all the music she has that I could think of, and came up blank. "Baby Bucket? Are you sure we have that?" "Yes, we have it. Baby Bucket." "I'm not sure about that. Can you sing it for me?" "Babeee, Baaby Bucket!" Ah-ha. I put it on--'Davy Crockett,' if you're familiar with the old Disney theme song. I asked her if that was the right song, and when the chorus came on she sang along, "Babeee, Baaby Bucket!...See, Baby Bucket. Yeah, that's it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment