"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Monday, February 5, 2007
Maddie Maddie
She never ceases to surprise me! The other day my mom and I were in the kitchen and Maddie was at the table sorting the silverware. The next thing we knew she was singing and playing the drums with the silverware. But Maddie is an actress (this is the child who likes to get up while you're reading a book to act out what she sees on the page). Maddie was playing the drums as though she had the whole drum set in front of her, complete with the high cymbals! She had the left hand keeping the slow steady rhythm and the right hand adding the double time and many a flourish. It was quite a sight! I grabbed the camera, but I should have grabbed the video camera. The still photos just don't capture it. However, here she is in "still" action. :)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For some reason, these photos don't come up. I hope you are able to repost them. They sound funny.
Post a Comment