Thursday, August 28, 2014

On to June...and my birthday!

We met once again with my family over at La's house. Mom and Dad were just about 2 weeks from settling on their house. Ours was up for sale and being shown. Thanks, La & J, for letting us keep coming to your house!

Me and half my kids...

Me and the other half of my kids...

Maisie's smiles were cracking me up. Couldn't choose one pic over the other.

This was my YUMMY marscapone-ricotta lemon cheesecake that Mom made for me. It was SO GOOD!!

We also celebrated at our "home"—Bubby & PopPop's house. Braden took the kids to Wegman's...

...and got a lemon custard pie, which was also very good!

We had yummy seafood, as usual. And I enjoyed the leftovers in a salad the next day.

Braden and I also went out for my birthday.

We went to a restaurant we really enjoyed but have forgotten the name of!

We got flights of wine—I got the sparklies.

The food was SO GOOD!!



We also walked around some antique stores but I couldn't find what I was looking for. We'll try again once we move...a fair amount of antiques around that area. 

No comments: