I have a small stack of special outfits knit by Nana for my kids. I was excited to pull this one out for the first time for Maisie. I got her all dressed for church, and she looked so cute! Then we went to leave for church and the van battery was dead. Bummer. We missed church. Since we weren't headed to church, I decided to take a few pix of Maisie in her dress and hat. Well, let's just say she was a bundle of energy who didn't want to sit still for any pictures!
This is the "see if Maddie and Caleb can make her smile" shot.
The "I'm being silly, Mommy" shot.
The "Look, Mommy, I can get out of the chair" shot.
The "I'm all done, Mom" shot
The "dimples" shot -- she's got the cutest dimples!
A great shot, but you can't really see the outfit. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment