Maddie eating a snack while we're waiting to board our plane. She was so excited to fly!
We had an easy flight out. Maddie only slept for the last 15 minutes of our flight, even though by that time it was 11pm our time.Cousins. Here she is holding Devin for the first time!
Do you know I went through all my photos and I do not have any of me holding Devin! I was making sure I got all kinds of photos of Maddie with Devin, and I guess I just kind of forgot about myself. Jess, do you have one?It was Jess's birthday while we were there. I called Braden so he could sing his lovely Happy Birthday rendition to Jess for all to hear.
Martha Stewart, you failed me! I pulled this recipe out of her cookbook (that has yet to fail me) and boy was it a dud. The cake was lumpy, the filling was lumpy (too much cornstarch!) and the icing was lumpy. The whole thing was ugly, too. Sheesh!
However, Paula Deen came through for me on the birthday dinner. My favorite seafood nachos!! They are awesome! So while Jess's birthday cake stunk, she did get a few good meals out of me. And I didn't feel tooooo bad since I saved her sanity by helping her get Devin on a sleeping schedule. He was sleeping longer at night and taking better naps during the day by time we left. Hooray!And speaking of Devin, isn't he such a cutie??!!
1 comment:
looks like you guys had a fun trip! the cousins are so cute together. And I'm sure you looked cute holding Devin too. =)
Post a Comment