Check out that groovy hair! I think the fact that his arms are up adds to the whole mood. You gotta love the big nose and those cute little eyelashes. If you're wondering, like I was, about the large black splotch on his head--that's his forehead.
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
bobe on a roller coaster
The other day, I rolled the butcher paper out on the floor and quickly traced the kids' bodies on it. I left them to color themselves in. When I walked back in a few minutes later, I started laughing, because I saw this...
Check out that groovy hair! I think the fact that his arms are up adds to the whole mood. You gotta love the big nose and those cute little eyelashes. If you're wondering, like I was, about the large black splotch on his head--that's his forehead.
Check out that groovy hair! I think the fact that his arms are up adds to the whole mood. You gotta love the big nose and those cute little eyelashes. If you're wondering, like I was, about the large black splotch on his head--that's his forehead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment