I found these open faced sandwiches on Martha Stewart's website. My kids will love this!
I found this coloring project on one of the art blogs I subscribe to. It's a really good activity to strengthen your child's visual discrimination skills. I am modifying it for my kids as they are younger, and we'll just color in the black and white image posted there.
And one more--the cover of this month's Martha Stewart Living.
I just thought it was such a simple and fun idea for a 4th of July dessert. She uses vanilla ice cream, raspberry sorbet, blueberries on top, but the best part is that the spoons are cookies! She makes sugar cookie dough and uses a knife to cut out spoon shapes. I'm thinking I'll have to make sure to bake them nice and crisp, and then make sure the ice cream is pretty soft or we'll end up with two frustrated children and a lot of broken spoons. Can't wait to try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment