* A BIG POST FOR A BIG DAY. *
Combination Father's Day & Birthday decorations.
That works when the celebrations are close together and they're both boys! :)
(So, which color should I paint my mantle?)
On his birthday he went golfing with Daddy.
That works when the celebrations are close together and they're both boys! :)
(So, which color should I paint my mantle?)
On his birthday he went golfing with Daddy.
Later we went to the store and bought him a t-ball set and a few others outdoor toys. Thank you, Granny!
For a couple weeks now, Caleb has been very uneasy about the whole "party thing."Once that cake came out and people started singing to him and looking at him, that was it. He was done. He threw that hat down.
"No, I don't want a party!"
Maddie trying to rescue the situation and put his crown back on.Caleb does NOT like to be the center of attention.

Caleb's cousins and Aunt Shawn also got to be here for his birthday party, what fun!(Jess, that's your gift, thanks! He loves it!)
Braden and I bought him a bunch of animals--only ones with sharp teeth, of course. As he opened them, he lined them up one by one.
















No comments:
Post a Comment