Think he deserves this little after-dinner snooze?

I do.
This week I've been laid up with the flu. And what has HE done all week?
make dinner
clean the kitchen
play with the kids
bathe the kids
put the kids to bed
put me to bed
make me hot tea
make me popcorn
rent movies for me
wake up with the kids
take the kids to my mom's
wash the laundry
massage my back
correct squabbling children
strip dirty sheets
put on clean sheets
pick up toys
pick up toys
pick up toys
Did I mention he also went to work each day?
This week I've been laid up with the flu. And what has HE done all week?
make dinner
clean the kitchen
play with the kids
bathe the kids
put the kids to bed
put me to bed
make me hot tea
make me popcorn
rent movies for me
wake up with the kids
take the kids to my mom's
wash the laundry
massage my back
correct squabbling children
strip dirty sheets
put on clean sheets
pick up toys
pick up toys
pick up toys
Did I mention he also went to work each day?
1 comment:
Praise God for the gift of a husband who is seeking to love his wife like Christ loves the church! I'm so grateful for mine too...
Post a Comment