Caleb, however, had the most fun smashing his glue bottle into the cardboard while I was gathering the beans. I think he thought that was the 'special project'. We did manage to glue a few beans before he was DONE.
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Thursday, September 11, 2008
craft project
We set out to do a bean collage the other day.
I thought for sure this would be a hit with Caleb, but I was wrong. Maddie loved it...of course...and spent probably 30 or 40 minutes gluing beans onto her cardboard.


Caleb, however, had the most fun smashing his glue bottle into the cardboard while I was gathering the beans. I think he thought that was the 'special project'. We did manage to glue a few beans before he was DONE.
However, capitalizing on his love of separating things, I then set him up sorting beans, which he enjoyed for some time...before he started chucking beans around the room--Clean Up Time!
Caleb, however, had the most fun smashing his glue bottle into the cardboard while I was gathering the beans. I think he thought that was the 'special project'. We did manage to glue a few beans before he was DONE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment